Yes, the chi massage was useful (Editor: healing digestive system and other internal organs such as liver, pancreas).
by Jerry Leach, London, Uk
This is how I did it:
1. Always go the same way, clockwise.
2. Left hand first, then right. (Maybe she would like
to do it right hand first as she's female..?)
3. Press lightly for the first few days and rotate
round about the circumference of a handball or large
4. Make sure she is always pressing on the same area
of skin as she goes round( as though the hands are
stuck on the skin).
5. Imagine the hands are inside the abdomen.
Alternatively, imagine a ball of light is rotating
round directly under the hands in the abdomen. This is
where your awareness is.
6. You may feel the awareness spread down your legs as
the ball of light goes past the top of the legs (like
a lighthouse illuminating them).
7. Each day increase the pressure of your hands a
little bit. After 50 days you should be pressing quite
8. Do it for a minimum of 30 minutes each day. For
best results do 45 mins.
I used the 45 minute
Hao-la tape from the 101 miracles set.